HOW TO CHECK YOUR MOBILE BALANCE OF ALL COMPANIES OPERATING IN PAKISTAN - Mobi Pakistan

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 18 December 2019

HOW TO CHECK YOUR MOBILE BALANCE OF ALL COMPANIES OPERATING IN PAKISTAN


I have shared a post about checking all of registered Zong numbers on your CNIC, After sharing this
article /post I want to share another article / post for my viewers. Today I want to share information about checking mobile balance of all the mobile companies operating in Pakistan.

Due to lake of knowledge some viewers are not known to these methods and some are experts but I think information and procedures may be shared also some persons have less education.

In Pakistan there are five mobile networks currently operating in our country Pakistan
(Jazz / Mobilink, Warid, Ufone, Zong, Telenor). Everyone have mobile nowadays but have one or two sims and know about the procedures of checking their balance but have no idea about other sims, after reading this article / post you are able to check all mobile companies balance very easily. Below is the methods of checking above mentioned mobile companies balance one by one:-

1. JAZZ / MOBILINK

(a)        Dial *111# and press call button (green button).
(b)        Balance will be shown on your mobile screen in two seconds time.

2. WARID

(a)        Dial *100# and press call button (green button).
(b)        Balance will be shown on your mobile screen in two seconds time.

3. UFONE

(a)        Dial *124# and press call button (green button).
(b)        Balance will be shown on your mobile screen in two seconds time.

4. ZONG

(a)        Dial *222# and press call button (green button).
(b)        Balance will be shown on your mobile screen in two seconds time.

5. TELENOR

(a)        Dial *444# and press call button (green button).
(b)        Balance will be shown on your mobile screen in two seconds time.

For your information another mobile company is operating in our country but not so famous to not operating all over Pakistan. This company is operating in just Kashmir area and Gilgit, Chitral area (S Com is the company name having code of 0355). Some viewers have already known to this company the residents of the above mentioned area’s . But here I think that is not important to say about this company relevant information.

Also here I want to request my viewers if anyone have more information about this post or want to update any information given above please write in comments of this post about your idea, suggestion, complaint etc. I will change / update my post as information given by my viewers if information is correct, also I will thankful to all the viewers specially for those who will indicate my mistake.

Also I want to know about the readers requirement that anyone want that I share article / post about information according to your need, please write us in comments or send email or contact us using contact form given in contact menu please. I will my best try to share this information as soon as possible.



If like this post / article please like, comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment